Your bag is empty\n
Scallops on a bed of asparagus cooked in herb butter
- 16 scallops
- 8 asparagus
- 125g of butter
- 100g of spinach
- 2 bunches of flat parsley
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 honey teaspoon
- Put a large pan of water on to boil. Add the spinach and the parsley for one minute. Drain and reserve.
- Heat the butter in a pan for 10 minutes (medium heat). The butter must be of a nice hazelnut color. Reserve.
- Blend together the cooked herbs, the butter, the lemon juice and the honey. Reserve. The mixture must be creamy and smooth and have a green color. Add salt and pepper.
- Rinse the asparagus, cut off the base and peal them. Put a large pan of water on to boil and add the asparagus for 2 to 3 minutes. They must be tender but firm. Cut them in half. Drain them using absorbing paper.
Plate setting / scallops cooking
- Melt a knob of butter in a pan and stir fry the scallops leaving them less than a minute on each side. Pan fry asparagus to color them.
- Display the asparagus on the plate, lay the scallops on them and drizzle the herb butter.
Truffe, foie gras and Jerusalem artichokes risotto
- 500g of Jerusalem artichokes
- 1/2 L of liquid cream
- Foie gras dices
- a glass of white wine (Gewurstraminer)
- 1/2 white onion
- good butter
- black truffle
- Chop the onion. Rinse and peel the Jerusalem Artichokes. Cut them in dices. Melt a knob of butter in a pan, add the onion and cook slowly. Add the Jerusalem artichokes and color them at medium heat. Glaze with white wine, cover and let it cook. Add the liquid cream progressively and cook for at least 20 minutes. The Jerusalem artichoke must be tender but remain structured. Add freshly grated Parmesan. Add salt and pepper.
- In a pre-heated pan, fry quickly the foie gras dices.
- Display the risotto in a plate. Add the fried foie gras dices and cover it generously with black truffle flakes.
Shortbread delicacies with red berries and spice whipped cream
- 75g of softened butter
- 125g of flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 75g of brown sugar
- a vanilla pod
- a pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 of liquid full cream
- 50g of icing sugar
- a pinch of powdered cinnamon and ginger
- kosher salt
Blueberries, raspberries and icing sugar for the decorations
- Open the vanilla pod in half, take the seed out and mix all the shortbread ingredients. The paste must be homogeneous and smooth. Place paste sticks in plastic film. Put in the refrigerator.
- The cream, the bowls and whips must be placed in the freezer for fifteen minutes before the whipped cream preparation. Whip the cream with the sugar in the bowl. The whipped cream is ready when the mixture is firm. Add the cinnamon and the ginger. Mix carefully and reserve.
- Once the shortbread is hardened in the refrigerator, take the plastic film off, cut off paste discs, display them on a baking tray and cook them in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 180°. Reserve once the shortbread is golden.
- Setting: on a sanded paste, add a nice tip of whipped cream, sprinkle with spices and garnish with red berries. Sprinkle icing sugar.
- One bottle of Champagne
- 2 Champagne glasses
- Bring out the Champagne and pour it in Champagne glasses
- Enjoy !