Store Manager- BT2 Dundrum
Dublin - Irlande - CDI - NON FIXED TERM
We are looking for a Store Manager with experience in retail to join our team in BT2 Dundrum for women wear.
The candidate must have an exceptional customer service skills and a strong sense of fashion. Moreover, candidate has to show the ability to maximize sales through strong communication skills, knowledge of the industry and the enthusiasm resulting in increased sales.Candidate has to be able to provide daily operational management and guidance for the store ensuring that the products are presented in accordance to the brand standards. What is more, candidate will have to achieve budgeted sales plans for the store on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- At least 2 years of experience in ready-to-wear
- Develop and optimise maximum results for the store
- Monitor daily and weekly sales levels
- To be organised with a strong sense of analysis and decision-making, especially in a fast-paced environment
- To manage and develop the sales team
- Stock management in stores and follow-up on replenishment requests
- To be responsible for visual merchandising and guidelines given by the head office
- Computer skills