Shortbread delicacies with red berries and spice whipped cream
- 75g of softened butter
- 125g of flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 75g of brown sugar
- a vanilla pod
- a pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 of liquid full cream
- 50g of icing sugar
- a pinch of powdered cinnamon and ginger
- kosher salt
Blueberries, raspberries and icing sugar for the decorations
- Open the vanilla pod in half, take the seed out and mix all the shortbread ingredients. The paste must be homogeneous and smooth. Place paste sticks in plastic film. Put in the refrigerator.
- The cream, the bowls and whips must be placed in the freezer for fifteen minutes before the whipped cream preparation. Whip the cream with the sugar in the bowl. The whipped cream is ready when the mixture is firm. Add the cinnamon and the ginger. Mix carefully and reserve.
- Once the shortbread is hardened in the refrigerator, take the plastic film off, cut off paste discs, display them on a baking tray and cook them in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 180°. Reserve once the shortbread is golden.
- Setting: on a sanded paste, add a nice tip of whipped cream, sprinkle with spices and garnish with red berries. Sprinkle icing sugar.